Corydon Central High School
375 Country Club Road
Corydon, IN 47112
All Corydon Central High School students will graduate with knowledge, skills, and options to achieve personal success in an ever-changing world.
Corydon Central High School is beginning a new year and we need your feedback to continue our work to improve services to students. In this survey, we are interested in learning more about your thoughts, feelings, and attitudes towards Corydon Central High School. We are asking current Corydon Central High School parents to complete the survey for each child enrolled at the school. Please complete the survey within the first two weeks of school (Survey will close on August 13th).
- Indiana Department of Education Letter Grade A
- 98% Graduation Rate 2012/13
- One-to-One Laptop School where every student receives a laptop to use throughout their high school career
- Early College High School where students can earn an Associates in General Education degree while earning high school diploma.
- College Prep Course Offerings
- 29 Dual Credit
- 3 Project Lead the Way
- 6 Advanced Placement
- Extracurricular Opportunities
- 19 Varsity Sports
- 19 Clubs/Organizations
Back to School Registration
Wednesday July 23rd 10:00 to 2:00 or 4:00 to 6:00.
All students and parents should plan to attend anytime during these hours.
- Complete Enrollment Forms
- Get Class Schedule
- Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Deposit Money into Breakfast/Lunch Account
- Pay for Parking Permits ($5)
Panther Mentor Freshmen Welcome Day
Friday July 25th 10:00 - 1:00
- All incoming freshmen (current and new) are invited and encouraged to attend!
- Students should be dropped off at 10:00 and picked up at 1:00 at Door 8.
- Upper-class mentors will be on hand to welcome freshmen students and help them get familiar with the school including locating specific classrooms and lockers.
- Freshmen will receive their laptops and attend a laptop workshop.
- Lunch will be provided
New Student Enrollment Day
Friday July 18th 8:00-3:00 Come anytime on this day to enroll.
Office Hours Starting July 15th 8:00-3:30
“Like" us on Facebook to stay connected:
Corydon Central High School-Information Page
(Updated daily around 10:30 a.m.)
Bullying Prevention & Intervention Incident Reporting Form
At Corydon Central High School part of our Mission is to provide a safe and supportive learning environment that promotes respect for all stakeholders. Bullying behavior works against our Mission and therefore will not be tolerated.
Please use this form to report any aggressive/bullying behavior so school administrative can investigate the incident: